Green Frog Umbrella

Monday, February 3, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #5

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they will post a new Top Ten list for everyone to answer.

February 4th: Top ten books that will make you cry-


(In no particular order... 
making this list has made me tear up again.)

1. Blood Promise (Vampire Academy, #4)    2. The Sea of Tranquility  3. The Hero of Ages (Mistborn, #3)  4. Fool's Errand (Tawny Man, #1)  5. Acheron (Dark-Hunter, #14)  6. Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #22)  7. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Harry Potter, #6)  8. Allegiant (Divergent, #3)  9. If I Die (Soul Screamers, #5)  10. Bone Crossed (Mercy Thompson, #4)


4 comments:

  1. I have only read the HP one..lol. I don't like books that make me cry so I try and avoid them.. :) I didn't cry at HP I got really mad..lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also avoid books that make me cry. This was a very hard list to come up with.

      Delete
  2. Great list. I didn't think about VA or Mercy. Thanks so much for sharing. Have a great week, and Happy reading. My TT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks. The last three HP books all make me sob, but I picked HP7 as I cry almost from beginning to end when I read that. My TTT :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Widgets