Green Frog Umbrella

Thursday, September 26, 2013

One Lucky Vampire (Argeneau #19) ★★★★☆

One Lucky Vampire (Argeneau, #19)One Lucky Vampire by Lynsay Sands
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

For those of you who have read previous Argeneau books and are now thinking "who on earth is Jake Colson?"... Think back to book 5 A Bite to Remember when Vincent Argeneau used his one turn on his mortal cousin that had been stabbed. Stephano Notte is Jake Colson or vice versa? If you are worried that you need to re-read book 5 again, no fear, Lynsay Sands fills in all the blanks quite nicely. I really enjoyed this book. I am a bit biased as the Argeneau series in one of my favorites. I love reading about characters in previous books and I especially love Marguerite. My only complaint is the book seemed a bit short. I am disappointed that it's over already. Now I have to wait and wait for the next book!

The cool thing about this book was it was a bit of a mystery as well as a romance. That was a nice surprise. Kind of a "who done it". Trust me, you'll think you have it all figured out but you won't. I loved Nicole, she was very sweet. Jake was great too. Also in this book quite a bit are Jake's cousins Dante and Tomasso Notte. I'm hoping they get the next book. I believe they are twins. I thought they were funny. Especially when they kept calling Jake Pinocchio. The romance was a whirlwind as usual with the Argeneau books. I never mind because there are always obstacles and they make it interesting. All in all in was what I have come to expect and why I love these books so much.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Widgets