Green Frog Umbrella

Friday, November 1, 2013

Feature & Follow Friday #2


Welcome to Feature and Follow Friday! This is a weekly meme hosted by Alison Can Read and Parajunkee that is aimed to help bloggers grow their audience and make new friends. They feature two bloggers every week.  I decided to do something a bit different this week.  I made a video in response to this weeks question: What book are you embarrassed to admit you loved?  My son says it's bad form to do a video up and down like I did but it was hard to hold the phone the other way.  Oppsie!  Sorry 'bout that guys.  








RULES:
To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:

  1. (RequiredFollow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read}
  2. (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
  3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
  4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say "hi" in your comments and that they are now following you.
  5. If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn't have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
  6. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"
  7. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
  8. If you're new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

23 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing!
    New follower via bloglovin
    Here is our FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! Love that you did a video :) Both the series sound like fun and it's great that you can share them with your son! Happy Friday!

    Traci @ Mad Hatter Reads

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea to do a video! Thanks for stopping by. Following back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice video. I actually haven't heard of either series! I'll have to check them out.
    Thanks for stopping by and now following via bloglovin.

    ~Pam @ Moonlight Reader

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've read some middle-grade books and also enjoyed them. I wish there wasn't any embarrassment to be found. I don't even have an excuse of having a child, I just thought the books were cute. There should be no shame in admitting that! :)

    New Bloglovin' follower!


    My FF HERE.
    -Seirra @ Dear, Restless Reader

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    New follower through bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great video. I'm going to look into those books, I enjoy good middle grade adventure series every once in a while :)

    New follower via twitter and Bloglovin'

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  8. Video was a great idea!
    New follower through bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hopping through. Love the video. My husband loves the Fablehaven books. I read the first one and liked it. I just haven't gotten to the rest.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome video!
    Thanks for stopping by earlier :) New bloglovin' follower

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for following us! We followed you back!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice! Thanks for visiting and following my blog! Returning the follow!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    NEW Follower :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. I haven't read either of those, but I'm always up for a great middle-grade series. No shame in those, sometimes they are the best ever! Thanks for stopping by!

    Brenda @@Daily Mayo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice video! Thanks for stopping by and following!

    New Bloglovin' follower :)
    Zareena @ Books and Books

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awwww, there's nothing to be embarrassed about liking kids' books. I still read those. Haha.

    Thanks for stopping by and for following. Following via Bloglovin'.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm not afraid to admit I read middle grade books..lol. I have fablehaven, but I haven't read it. You make me want to read it and that other book I have never heard of but it sounds cool. Thanks for stopping by! Thanks for the follow I am following back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for stopping by my blog :) Following back via bloglovin'


    Jackie @Jackie's Book World

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your little video. Thanks so much for sharing :)

    Linsey @ mybooksnthings.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I don't read middle age books but I love checking out picture books even though I don't have a kid. A good story is all that matters so if you enjoy those books, then props to you.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Middle Age books aren't my rthing either. Nice video

    Thanx for visiting my FF!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace
    New Bloglovin and G+ Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. My BFF loves Fablehaven and has been booktalking it to me for awhile now. It does look interesting, maybe I'll pick up the first one eventually! :) Thanks for visiting my FF. Following back on Bloglovin and Twitter. And your umbrella cursor is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  22. My y oldest son's favorite book series is Fablehaven and he's been begging me to read it. I think I'll make that a new year's resolution.

    Finally following you back via Twitter.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Widgets