Green Frog Umbrella

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Clean Out Your E-Reader Challenge Kickoff

 I am very excited about this challenge.  Normally I do monthly challenges on Goodreads, and I hope to fit whatever books I read this month into those, but this is my first blog-type challenge!  So, the goal is just as the title says "clean out your e-reader."  I have some books given to me by authors that I need to read and review, some ePub books from Smashwords, some Netgalley books and the rest will be cleaning up my overloaded Kindle app.  I signed up for 10+ books but chose almost all of the extra books I had in my iPad. (yes there are more)  Here is the list of books that I plan to pick from to read this month... I added pics but it made it look funny... oh well.

The Count of Monte Cristo As Retold By Sherlock Holmes by Holy Ghost Writer (review freebie)





Reverb by J. Cafesin (review freebie)




To Conspire by Sara B. Gauldin (review freebie)


A touch of Ice by L.J. Charles (giveaway from contest)




Mirian by D.S. England (Smashwords freebie)





Resurgence by Johi Jenkins (Smashwords freebie)




Redemption by C.J. Barry (NetGalley)






Tin Star by Cecil Castellucci (NetGalley)





Accidentally in Love with A God by Mimi Jean Pamfiloff (NetGalley)





Every Last Kiss by Courtney Cole (Kindle freebie)




Light of Kaska by Michelle O'Leary (Kindle freebie)




The Reluctant Amazon by Sandy James (Kindle freebie)






Hot Secrets by Lisa Renee Jones (Kindle freebie)






The Light Within Me by Carly Fall (Kindle freebie)






See by Jamie Magee (Kindle freebie)






Awaken by Sarah M. Ross (Kindle freebie)




The Ghost and the Graveyard by Genevieve Jack (Kindle freebie)




Airborne by Constance Sharper (Kindle freebie)







Beyond the Shadows by Laverne Clark (Kindle freebie)




Destiny Divided by Leia Shaw (Kindle freebie)






Capris Fate by Daryl Devore (Kindle freebie)






The White Aura by Felicia Tatum (Kindle freebie)




No Such Thing by Michelle O'Leary (Kindle freebie)






Black Moon by C. L. Bevill (Kindle freebie)





Choice by Jean Booth (Kindle freebie)




Blood Warrior by H. D. Gordon (Kindle freebie)
 


3 comments:

  1. What a great list!!! Good Luck on the Challenge!!!

    Can't wait to read all your reviews!!!

    Michelle
    Because reading is better than real life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredible list - I see several on there that I have too. They didn't make the list thought because I have THAT many books to read! I look forward to the review though :-) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a list! I've got the same problem, ridiculous numbers of books that I could have put on my list lol
    Good luck with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Widgets