Green Frog Umbrella

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

A Look Back at 2013


     I've decided to do a look back at 2013.  A lot has happened in 2013 as far as reading and reviewing books goes... for me at least.  I've read too many books in 2013 to show them all.  According to Goodreads, I read 229 books!  So here are some firsts and favorites as I look back on 2013:


  • I discovered NetGalley
  • Started this blog, a Facebook Page and a Twitter account
  • Learned how to blog and all about social media
  • Found Feature & Follow Friday
  • Met lots of book bloggers and made some friends
  • Compared BookLikes to Goodreads
Firsts-
     As odd as it may seem to some of you these genres are new to me.  I have read primarily fantasy, urban fantasy and paranormal romance for years.  So here's a few firsts in genres for me:  
  • Time Travel Romance
  • Contemporary Romance
  • Christmas Books
New Favorite Series:
  • Lux
  • Guardians of Eternity
  • The Infernal Devices
  • Fantasyland
  • Iron Druid
  • Shifters Unbound
  • Virgin River
New Favorite Authors:
  • Jennifer Sage
  • Rosanna Leo
  • Kristen Ashley
  • Mina Khan
  • Bobbi Romans
  • Peggy L. Henderson
  • Dana Marie Bell
  • Patrick Rothfuss
Favorite Books of 2013!
This was really difficult to pick and I'm sure later I'll think of some that missed the list.  Some that were on favorite series I didn't add to favorite books because I loved all the books such as Dana Marie Bell.  So, last but not least in this look back... my favorites! (In no particular order)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Widgets