Green Frog Umbrella

Monday, December 2, 2013

December is for Christmasy books!

I got the idea last month to read all Christmas themed books from December 1st leading up to Christmas.  I've gotten a few from Netgalley, some from the library and a few from book tours.  I even have one that I won off of Goodreads.  I'm really looking forward to using this to get into the Christmas spirit and explore some new authors!

Since I live in Florida it's a little harder to get into Christmas.  I usually spend the month before Christmas listening to Christmas music, watching holiday movies and baking cookies.  I thought I would start a new tradition this year and add reading Christmasy books to that.

Here's a list of the books that I plan to read so far:












1 comment:

  1. Good idea. I love Christmas and reading Christmasy books puts me in the spirit even more. :)

    ~Pam @ Moonlight Reader

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Widgets