Green Frog Umbrella

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Feature & Follow Friday #10

This is a weekly meme hosted by: Alison Can Read and Parajunkee that is aimed to help bloggers grow their audience and make new friends. They feature two bloggers every week and have a question for everyone to answer...




This week's question: 
Who is your blogger BFF? Tell us a little bit about him or her? If not tell us why you need or don’t need a blogger BFF.


Answer: 

I have no blogger BFF.




I would love to have a blogger BFF so that we can compare notes on blogging and collaborate on fun things like contests.  It could be like a big fun party!




10 comments:

  1. Hopping through. I've found the longer I blogged the more I really got to know people. All my blogging BFFs are around the 4 year mark like me.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you'll find more and more blogger friends the more you blog! I have a few that are close friends now, and one with whom I chat every single day.

    Have a fantastic Friday, Lacie :)


    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still sorta new to blogging so I don't have blog besties myself yet, but I'm looking forward to finding them in the future!!

    Old Follower :)

    Isabelle @ Isabelle's Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I agree that it'd be fun. I hope you can find your blogger BFF soon =)
    Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol at your videos. I don't have a blogger bff either. Someday maybe. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ~Pam @ Moonlight Reader

    ReplyDelete
  6. Only a matter of time!
    Thanks for the visit, old follower!
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  7. Same here! We should collaborate on a few posts :D Old follower, thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just keep posting and participating in events like this. It is bound to happen soon! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I promise you, the longer you blog and the more active you become, you will meet your blogger bffs! It took me awhile to really connect with bloggers whom I didn't already know in real life, so it just takes awhile.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    I'm following you on Bloglovin.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Widgets