Green Frog Umbrella

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #4


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they will post a new Top Ten list for everyone to answer.




January 28th:
Top Ten Worlds I'd Never Want to Live In-

(I listed them by series... in no particular order)

  1. The Walking Dead 
  2. Gone With Respiration
  3. Revivalists
  4. Love & Decay
  5. The Wheel of Time
  6. The Song of Ice and Fire
  7. Dark Age Dawning
  8. Divergent
  9. Penryn and the End of Days
  10. Mindjack Trilogy

2 comments:

  1. I definitely don't think I'd be good in the Divergent world. I don't think I'd fit in any faction!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some awesome picks! I don't think I would have want to live there too!
    Hope you can stop by my Top Ten

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Widgets