Green Frog Umbrella

Monday, January 20, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #3


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they will post a new Top Ten list for everyone to answer.

January 21: 
Top ten things on my reading wishlist? 
(if you could make authors write about these things you would)

  1. Time-Travel Romance
  2. Sci-Fi Romance
  3. Steampunk Romance
  4. Parallel Universe/Earths
  5. More geeky heroines
  6. Different shifters than just wolves 
  7. More mythology
  8. Unique magics
  9. Several characters point-of-view 
  10. Surprise me! (I love a book that shocks me)

4 comments:

  1. Yes to 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10. All of these need to happen, such great choices :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thanks! It took me forever to come up with that list.

      Delete
  2. Great picks! I definitely want more books that shock me! And I also wanted more parallel universes, something like Sliding Doors! :)

    My TTT :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Widgets