Green Frog Umbrella

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Cat Of A Different Color (Halle Pumas #3) ★★★★☆

Cat Of A Different Color (Halle Pumas, #3)Cat Of A Different Color by Dana Marie Bell
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

So far this was my favorite of the Halle Pumas series. This series is really messing with my to-read books for this month. I only meant to read the first book in the series but I just can't stop myself. That's what I get for getting them all at once. The temptation is too much! While trying to figure out the reading order I found it and some free ebooks on Dana Marie Bell's website: http://www.danamariebell.com/eBooks.html

All of your favorite characters from the first 2 books are in this book to an extent. This book is about Sheri who we met in book 2 as the friend of Max and Simon from college that was joining the pride and was having personal problems. We discover her personal problems and a lot more at the beginning of the book. I really liked Sheri. We also get to know Belle or Belinda more in depth in this book which was pretty cool. Adrian as you know is the puma that shares a practice with Max. He finds his place in the pride in this book. I found all of that fasinating. We also get to meet Richard, the new alpha from the Pocono pack of wolves.

I enjoyed this short read. Although short there was a lot packed into it. And now for my favorite quote. It brought tears to my eyes!

"The snow-white puma came soaring out of the back window with an effortless grace that burned through him. Her bright red eyes were fixed on him with fear, love, relief and hope."

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Widgets