Green Frog Umbrella

Friday, October 4, 2013

The Wallflower (Halle Pumas #1) ★★★★☆

The Wallflower (Halle Pumas, #1)The Wallflower by Dana Marie Bell
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I had read Bear Necessities a few months ago, not realizing that the Halle Pumas series came first. I finally got back to this series and I'm glad I did. My only complaint is that it was too short, oh and I don't like the cover. I haven't checked yet but I'm assuming the next book is Becky and Simons? I'm looking forward to the rest of this series and then picking back up on the Halle Shifters series as well.

Emma was easy to relate to. Us wallflowers have to stick together! I thought her and Becky were both hilarious. I always appreciate when an author goes through the trouble to not make the characters perfect. What fun is that anyway? Max was your average alpha-male. But that's why we love these books though right? Max and Simon were almost as entertaining as Emma and Becky. Almost.

If you like shifters, romance and a little comedy thrown in you'll love Wallflowers. I have the feeling I've found another favorite author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Widgets