Green Frog Umbrella

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Cynful (Halle Shifters #2) ★★★★★

Author: Dana Marie Bell

     There is something about Dana Marie Bell's books that just entrances me.  It's like I start reading and next thing I know the whole day is gone.  I can't do anything until I'm done reading the book!  I've come to love all of the characters from the Halle Pumas/Shifters and Pocono's Pack.  This is the best book of either series so far.  I lovvvved it!  The cover is super hot too.

     If you read the first book from the Halle Shifters series Bear Nessesities then you are familiar with Cyn and Julian.  He's a spirit bear and she's the human friend of Tabby from that book.  Both of them were so much fun to read!  They're hilarious.  As you'll see in my favorite quotes I couldn't stop laughing.  But there were parts that made me cry as well.  This book'll take you through the emotions that's for sure.  

     In this book someone is hunting Cyn and her friends from the tattoo shop.  They can't figure out who it can be and more and more people keep getting hurt.  Soon the Pocono pack is involved and to keep her friends safe Cyn decides to use herself as bait.  Let's just say all hell breaks loose and the person who is hunting them is not who I thought it would be.  So there's a good bit of mystery thrown in there as well.  I really enjoyed this book and everything Julian.  Hubba hubba!  Hot bear shifters anyone?   

Favorite Quotes:

"Dios.  It's like watching two Yorkies fighting over a french fry."

"Oreos are manna of the gods, you evil heathen."

"Aw, you're so cute.  Sort of like a rabid weevil.  With anthrax."

"You want me to find you some honey?  A cookie?  Mabye a small, furry animal?  You could hug it and love it and call it George."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Widgets